"Date a boy who makes you happy, but marry him only if he makes you laugh deep-belly rumbles that hurt your ribs as they expand outwards. Date him when he sees that you’re hurting and he gives you a moment to feel that pain like a handprint spreading across your consciousness, marry him only if he can make you smile even while you’re gross sobbing. The world is not a kind place. You will feel a lot of pain. Make sure you are with someone who makes it all bearable. Humor is an excellent gauge of intelligence. Life gets boring. Find someone who makes the banal interesting."
#this ugh he makes me feel all those things but he's gonna marry a queen and I'll be left behind like always ..
Don’t Be Sad, Look At These Baby Ducks
If you didn’t already know, baby ducks are pretty much precious little nuggets of joy. They have been clinically proven to cure depression and disease and all other problems because they are perfect.For now we will cure your sadness. In order to do so, you simply have to look at the following pictures of them. It’s an intense journey. Prepare yourself.
All the cuteness via BuzzFeed
People have told me to turn my Instagram into a lot of my photography, so I will try. #myphotography #sunset #cornfield
everyone else’s horses in the fall:
*plaid blanket, rides through the leaves, warm snuggles*
my horse in the fall:
*fluffy death creature, taking off through the leaves, bucking when i approach*
"25 things i wish i realized while i was still in highschool"
#too bad I skipped class all the time lmao
#I hated my teachers
- That zit on your cheek literally does not matter
- Skipping class one time will not ruin your entire life
- The boy you’re trying so hard to impress will mean nothing to you in a year
- Bring coffee to school and ignore people who make fun of it
- Bring a snack, too. Don’t care if people hear you eating in class.
- Being popular isn’t and will never be something that seriously defines who you are
- Appreciate your teachers
- Doing/not doing drugs doesn’t make you cooler than anyone else.
- Neither does drinking
- Talk to the kid sitting alone; even though it may not change your life it could drastically change theirs
- Participate in school events
- Wear sweatpants everyday
- Or wear a dress everyday
- Wear whatever makes you comfortable
- Nobody will laugh at you if you sit alone at your lunch table for five minutes
- Utilize the library
- Don’t wait 20 minutes to text someone back just to seem cool
- Tell your friends how much you love them
- Cherish your free textbooks… seriously
- Help confused freshmen, be nice to them. Remember how much you would have appreciated it a couple years ago
- Compliment the other girls in the bathroom
- That fight you had with your mom really isn’t that big of a deal
- It’s okay to cry
- Don’t let your desire for a romantic relationship stop you from forming platonic relationships
- Remember that life does go on